Tuesday, August 03, 2004

The Graceful one...

Greyhounds are remarkable. It is difficult to find adequate words to describe them. They are ever so graceful. They are patient to a fault. They are incredibly thankful for the simple luxuries of living in a house. They are lazy, and will sleep all day if allowed to do so. They love and love and love unconditionally.
Greyhound racing is a dying sport, and that is good news. Until then, if you haven't considered adopting one, do. You will never regret it...

Nigel: It's about time you sang my praises. Sola has been a camera hog these days. So here is a picture, one I like to share with the ladies.....

Playgirl Pose

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:19 AM

    That's hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:09 AM

    Okay, I was going to wait... I transferred here from Greytalk... but this has me ROFLMAOWMPSM! Nigel, you are [i]such[/i] a studley!

    That has got to be the funniest Greyhound-related humour I've seen yet.

    I mean, I've heard of posing for the camera, 'cheesecake' shots, etc. So, Nigel, how many bitches you got on the side?

    ReplyDelete