My simple two-legger left his laptop open for the first time in three years and I'm not missing my chance. I never get enough air time, so this Friday I'm celebrating five things about me and I'm keeping the hydrant and it feels really good.
Truffles: Excuse me Nigel.
Nigel: Yes Fudgepants, what is it?
Truffles: It's Thursday chicken brain.
Nigel: How do you know?
Truffles: You know how two-legger brings home that special piece of paper on Fridays? The one that pays for our dog food?
Nigel: Of course I do.
Truffles: And you know how we get a chewy every day? I've only had six chewies since the last time he grabbed that paper, dog.
Nigel: Oh crap! Where is the back button?!?
Truffles: You're live fool. Roll with it.
Ahem. So where was I? Oh yes...
1. First of all, I just rock.
And not only because I fitted my two-legger with cement boots, as Sola's mastery of the camera clearly shows. He did make bubbles for a little bit, but rest assured, he won't be back to Photoshop me anytime soon, and that gives me a special feeling.
2. Of course, before I rock I have to get my bearings. Orientation is not my strong suit.
Let's just say my inner compass points to the couch.
3. Next, you have my fear of heights.
Which I am able to shake off faster than Sola sheds brain cells.
4. One of my less proud moments. Do you remember the little black bar? I sure hope not. You need to remember this one. See, it's been raining nonstop here and the river is running really fast. For a minute there, I thought the current had washed my black bar clean off!
A quick undercarriage inspection confirms that Mr. Business and the backup band are in fact very good swimmers, and will not require life preservers for my return to shore.
Ok, I can stop staring at my dangly bits. I'll let my fridge opener live for now.
5. You know where to find me this weekend.
I'll be rocking.
*The real Friday Five returns next week. :)
Tomorrow, we gas up for the weekend...