Monday, January 18, 2010

Bugaboo



 


 
 


Photobucket

42 comments:

  1. I wonder if Mr Stikhk khan double as a swatter?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee hes very buggy now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff Goldblum called. He wants his eyes back.
    wags-n-wiggles,
    wild dingo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't get caught in a spider web!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD! So funny.... <3
    Looks like a BIG fly to me....BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I have the theme to The Buggaloos in my head. Now I'm off to search YouTube for it. You're a disease, Nigel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truffles, Call 1-800-BUG-GONE NOW!
    They are pros at gettin' rid of any and all kinds of pests-even horny ones.

    Chester ;0=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bug-eyed!!
    so liking your fuschia covers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, you are turning into The Fly! Soon you will start to metamorphose! One tip - don't lick the humans anymore, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well bug er!! me I can not believe it Pip swallowed a wasp, but then he sicked it up, so that's okay. I would watch very closely I saw Aliens look better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the laugh...

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nigel, you ARE a BUGGER! ROFLMBO!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My dog, R, will be right over. He eats all bugs that dare cross his path!!! Errr, he hasn't yet eaten a bee - he might change his habits after that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nigel, that's not what we meant by working out the bugs in Groups Plus! But, way to take one for the team!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woof! Woof! Happy Monday to you guys. It's just a BUG!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nigel, we always know we can come over here when we need a laugh. Thanks!!!!!!!

    Aire-hugs,
    Poppy, Penny & Patches

    ReplyDelete
  17. Does that mean we have to call you Nigel Buggy Buggers now?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Guys! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm honored that you stopped by. Your blog is PAWSOME! I wish I were as witty. I hope you stop by often. There is a 10% chance of wittiness and a 90% chance of words misspelled. It makes you want to come back for more hoping it will get better. I know!- The suspense!

    Your pal,

    Sierra-dog

    ReplyDelete
  20. What bug dare show a bugface in the midst of a VT winter? I smell Crackers behind this. RAID may not be powerful enough, Truffles. Be Ware.
    xo Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Whoa! That's the biggest bug I ever saw!!! I'm mean WHOA!!!!!!

    Wiggles,
    Brind'Amour

    ReplyDelete
  22. WTf! that was sooooo funny :D

    kissslobbers
    El'bow & Hauwii

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bug on steroids!!!
    Very scary!

    ReplyDelete
  24. you all should write your own comic strip...too funny.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think you BETTER call 911..BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  26. Scary....very scary...

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  27. And to think I've been called bug-eyes on occasion. BOL Put that Raaaaid away!
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ahhh, so THIS is where all the "sick puppies" hang out!
    Alrighty then....a new fav.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Theresa, Lucky and Ben8:53 PM

    Shades of "My Favourite Martian".....

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yikes! I better stop swallowing bugs! :)

    Mochi

    ReplyDelete
  31. Run Nigel, run!!! :) They are after you!

    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nigel looks like an alien. They are very popular in this house. Send him our way.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Laughing. Natasha, as a pup, caught a butterfly but it fought back in an unfair way. It flapped its wings. Inside her mouth. The look on her face was priceless and when she opened her mouth, it flew away.

    P.S. - She has honed those skills now.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hide the fly swatter!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete